Monday, January 11, 2016
Retreats for 2015 and 2016
Personal retreats with Himayat Inayati and Shahida Whitney
Light of the Mountains Retreat Center
Personal Retreats with Himayat Inayati at Light on the Mountains Retreat Center
Asheville, North Carolina
2015 ushers in thirty-seven years of personal retreats being facilitated by Himayat Inayati at Light of the Mountains Retreat Center. These retreats offer a precious opportunity to nurture personal development and transformation, as well as a deeper appreciation, realization of the various spiritual transmissions available to us through our Sufi lineage. The personal retreat process offers unique possibilities not afforded in any other manner of spiritual meditation or contemplation.
This year Light of the Mountains Retreat Center offers five different personal retreat possibilities under the direction of Himayat:
- The Risalat Retreat: Entering More Fully Into the Divine Message.
- The Ibn al Arabi Retreat: Participating in the Divine Self Disclosure
- The Hayakal Al-Nur Retreat: Embracing the Path of Luminous Forms
- The Raphaelite Retreat: Healing & Transformation Through Presence
- The Alchemical Retreat: Entering Into the Alchemical Transformation of Self
Fall and winter registration for any of these personal retreats is open now.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Light on the Mountains Retreat Center has been located in the Mountains of Western North Carolina since 1977 on 105 acres of rural land. Retreatants stay in a private meditation house, equipped with bedroom, kitchenette, bath, and meditation room, overlooking a sheep pasture, spectacular mountains, and a wonderful creek nearby.