Layering the Sacred - Lawrence, Kansas - January 17 and 18
Layering the Sacred
An Exploration Into The Teaching of Ibn al Arabi - Facilitated by Himayat Inayati
Dates & Time: January 17 & 18, 2015, 10 – 5 Daily
Place: 1425 Oread West Street, Suite 101 Lawrence, Kansas 66049
Cost: $185.00 if postmarked by January 3, 2015.
National Contact: Universal Awakening Office 828 713 1832
Registr:ation - - Address check to: Lawrence Circle of Friends Sufi Center,1425 Oread West Street, Suite 101, Lawrence, Kansas 66049
The teaching of Muhyiddin Ibn al Arabi, considered by many to be the greatest of all Sufi teachers, will be the focus of this weekend workshop. Himayat will present meditational practice and exploration of metaphors and relationships as keys to unlock Ibn al Arabi’s teaching on creative Imagination, recurrent creativity and Divine Self Disclosure. Participants will deepen and extend their own realization of reality and awaken to greater possibilities of meditation and contemplation. Ibn al Arabi is a particularly subtle and deep thinker, making his teaching difficult for many to access. Himayat is gifted in presenting difficult teaching, such as Ibn al Arabi’s, in a manner that is accessible and useful to modern and post-modern thinking. This unique workshop is open to students of Sufism and will be useful to anyone seeking to awaken to deeper realms of reality and to refine their meditation practice, whether he or she is a Sufi or not.
- Layering the Sacred - Lawrence, Kansas - January 17 and 18
- Developing the God Ideal - workshop in Asheville, North Carolina
- Asheville Sufi Sama, New Year's Eve!
- Reminder - The Essence of Sufism In Our Time with Himayat Inayati
- Give Yourself To Life with Gayan Macher
- The Light of Self Revelation with Himayat Inayati - Hagen, Germany
- Correction on mailing address - The Essence of Sufism In Our Time
- Reminder: The Essence of Sufism In Our Time
- New Workshops presented by Himayat Inayati
- Ghost Ranch final call for registration
- Important Ghost Ranch Retreat Information from Himayat Inayati
- Curricula Resources From Don Weiner